Friday, January 11, 2013

Fa la la la la

Here we are on Christmas Eve, which we spent at our church service, and then in a cooking and wrapping (and dish-doing) frenzy.


(Note SS's adorable curls about his ears - I can't get over the curls)

I love me some red tights

After we stacked the gifts under the Christmas tree, I snapped a few photos of our Christmas decorations - Christmas lights just make everything so much more festive.
 




And a few days before Christmas, our friends invited us over to join them in a family tradition - decorating gingerbread houses.

Here's their warm and festive living room decked with boughs of holly, complete with a cozy fire.

And here we are decorating the gingerbread houses that Kir made from scratch!




We also enjoyed some Wii Just Dance, but J has forbidden me from posting those photos. Bah Humbug.

Merry merry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment