Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who Gnows?

WE'VE BEEN GNOMED AGAIN!!
This morning I was coming down the stairs and I peeked out the window and saw a foreign bright sign on a stake in our yard - I rushed to the front door, flung it open, and discovered more gnomes!!
Several tiny gnomes just a few inches tall were on the corners of our front walkway, perched on a rock in the yard, and atop our car, and they were looking right at me! A gnome Welcome sign on a stake was under our tree, and a lounging gnome with a frog was next to the front door.
I ran to the garage to get J.
We love it.
We're so curious.
Who is gnoming us?
I have some suspicions,
but the mystery continues...

Our front yard post-gnoming
We highlighted all of the dome-capped foreigners for easier spotting

Close-ups
(Just ignore the dead bush, okay? Clearly, that's what we do)




BB likes his new roommates!

1 comment: