Friday, January 8, 2010

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Happy Anniversary to us!
5 years of wedded bliss
I am so thankful for the man that made me believe in soulmates
(because how could God not have designed us specifically for one another? We're just too complementary and are too happy together for it not to be true)
And I am thankful to the Lord as I remember all that God taught me on my way to marriage - He did a work in me, bringing me from a place of fear and doubt to a place of peace and joy, and I have been so blessed because of it.
And I am also thankful for the supernatural patience God gave J while He was so busy working in me. God is so, so good to me.

And because this day happened


So did this one

And for that, there are no words to express my gratitude. My heart simply overflows.
Praise be to the one who made us and rescued us and gives us good, good gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment