Saturday, June 2, 2012

Three

On Thursday our Barking Baby turned three years old.


GG came to town to celebrate BB's actual birthday, and we took BB to the splash pad at the park.



                   

BB displayed his physical prowess on the big kid rock wall.

slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1


Three years ago J and I began our journey of parenthood when our Barking Baby was born.

 


Happy, happy birthday BB! The last three years have irrefutably been the happiest of my life, and I praise God for the blessing He gave me when he knit your little self together in my womb. I love your passion, your silliness, your determination, your orderly nature, your spunk, your love for your brother - you have charmed this Mama and I am yours forever. Barking Baby, you're the one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment