Monday, April 30, 2012

Ridiculously Overdue Recap: Twas the Night of Christmas

slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
slideset1
I hope you enjoy this sampling of our Christmas evening, chock full of baby cuddles, gifts galore, and an uncle-nephew jam session. 

We gave our nieces personalized Disney storybooks, and watching B's face as she read her and her sister's and cousins' names in the story was priceless. BB's dress up clothes, courtesy of Auntie Seen and family, was definitely a highlight as well. And you have already met SS's reindeer. 

Technical notes: This photo album feature is something I saw on another blog but the feature was not available on Blogger. So over the weekend J just whipped up a program for me!! I have to admit, I've always known he was computer-savvy - I mean, it's his job, and he's always been just inherently good at anything he put any effort into, and he's freakishly smart too (it's often annoying). So I understood he was most likely very good at his job. But I think this is the first time his computer genius has directly benefited me. And I am so impressed. Both with the ease and speed with which J created this program, and the ease of the use of the program. J plans to open source the code to make it available for other users. Linux backslash server PHP graphical user interface. Computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment