Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aye-by

Ever since meeting Baby Lydi and being babysat with Baby Jack, BB stares at Lydi's birth announcement in the kitchen and points to pictures of babies in books, declaring, "Aye-by! Aye-by!"
Yes, BB, that's a baby! You're going to have a baby in a little while!

BB has also been carrying around an "Aye-by" doll in the nursery at church the last few weeks - I am amazed and relieved that he seems to be warming up to babies all on his own, and I know that Baby Lydi and Baby Jack have been big helpers with his newfound baby-love.


Meeting R's sweet baby Lydi

Here's a picture of the Aye-by Bump at 13 weeks:


I am hoping to take a photography class sometime during this pregnancy - J and I agreed it would be a good time since I am benched from soccer due to the people-growing. I don't know if you can tell or not, but this picture has been slightly edited - cropped, brightened. For Christmas my sweet husband bought me Photoshop so that I can edit my photos, and I am trying to learn how to use the program. Actually, our current computer wouldn't run Photoshop, so J found us a new laptop, and, to tailor it just for me, he found one that is made of bamboo and completely recyclable when, years down the road, we are done with it.

I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!!! I don't know how much you know about Photoshop Actions feature but they are the greatest things when it comes to editing photos!!! You can install pre-built actions ... and then i name them things that I like, and then create my own ... so fast quick editing "looks" you like ... once you set it up and you can edit in a click!!

    this girl has some good free ones :

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/08/pioneer-woman-action-sets-1-and-2-updated/

    ReplyDelete