Sunday, February 21, 2010

Horsing Around


In his horsey outfit from his Granacky and Papa, complete with a mane, a tail, and horseshoes.

BB shows off both his cute outfit and his affinity for banging on the guitar.

This little horsey saddled up for his biggest ride yet on Wednesday when he took his first wobbly step right in our living room, from Mama to the exersaucer, and then again from Mama to Daddy in 3 whole completely unassisted steps!
He has since taken a few more steps, but tends to opt for crawling when we pull out the camera and encourage him to step. He also tries, when we're helping hold him up, to walk just on the balls of his feet with his legs stretched completely straight - not a conducive position to walking, unless you are a ballet dancer.
I think J and I are both impressed and nervous about him reaching this milestone so early, and I won't mind if he takes his time putting his new skill into much practice. I can't imagine what it's going to be like having a walker around the house - I feel like he can get into so much more trouble! and I want him to stay a baby. But despite my best efforts, he just keeps growing and changing.
BB, you are amazing us all the time. We are so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment