Thursday, September 9, 2010

Boo!

I came home from work last night to find a fuzzy little bumblebee, stinger and all, waiting for me in the kitchen! When I came in the door, BB just smiled at me expectantly and I could tell he felt as cute as he looked!

He ran and grabbed a book and handed it me - the book has little pull tabs and each page says "Peek a" and the pull tabs say "Boo!". BB started "reading" the book, saying "Boo!" as we turned each page, and J captured it on video. So here's our little reading bumblebee!


And here's more boo and a wave bye bye!


And at BB's 15-month appointment he came in at 25th percentile for weight, which is a new record for BB! Woohoo for (BB's version of) some chunk! All that whole milk really is doing his body good - in fact, he's back up to the 90th percentile for length, which makes for one long and skinny little bug, er, bee. We're just buzzing about it! (Ding!)
I decided to delay his 15-month vaccines since at his appointment he was only 1 day out from a virus and had a virus just two weeks before that, and has three, yes THREE, teeth coming in right now. He's a very busy bee! (I just can't stop!)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see that little bumble bee! For some reason the video isn't working for me...sad day!

    ReplyDelete